Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hitting the road!



On our way to Montevideo- Uruguay

To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.                                                         Aldous Huxley








Last night, oh my!  The evening was going so smoothly, but when we were about to take off, there was an announcement "the left engine is not working" so I was freaking out. So then 45 minutes later they said "we need to get of the plane and get on a new one.  I was calling my mom, freaking out, I told her that we were suppose to leave at 10:15, but now we will be leaving at 1:00 am.
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!! But it actually turned out to be fun because we ended up playing a big game of BS (its a card game that you don’t freak out) and it was a lot of fun.
 As we were finally about to board Hadley, Ellie, and Ryann forgot there boarding pass ON THE OTHER PLANE but it was all good cause they could just print out a new one.  When we finally got on the plane, I was so tired that I fell asleep before taking off.  Ellie, Hadley and Ava were sitting together and I was sitting with Peter, and Ryann. We all slept threw the dinner so no reports on that.  We all woke up at about the same time sometime between 6:00 to 6:20. Peter, Ryann and I were brilliant and put 2 connectors together so we could all watch a movie. Unfortunately for Peter, it was the Cinderella story. When we were about to land it got super bumpy.  They were passing out drinks and Ryann and I spilled our water everywhere. Peter started to freak out A LOT so we all held hands.  Ava was also freaking out and they started praying. Hadley was keeping it cool and watched a movie and didn't even realize. Ellie was listening to music and Ryann and I were pretending it was a roller coaster. But we finally landed.    
 To be continued….

                                   Vivian



No comments:

Post a Comment